Click here for LIVE 105 BFD videos, pictures, meet-n-greet, and more!

[VIDEO] Our Vinyl Vows Zombified New Video

37510 407677861155 79436026155 5229198 5583627 n [VIDEO] Our Vinyl Vows Zombified New Video

Photo: Rick Budzak

Get your Halloween started with this zombified new video from North Bay band Our Vinyl Vows.

Petaluma, CA-based melodic pop punk band Our Vinyl Vows has premiered a scary new vid for their track “A New Hope” and you can watch it right here:

Comments

1. pyroja says:

OVV and Ricky Kelley produce some of the coolest videos!

2. Jeff T. says:

OVV bringing it again!!!

3. Ernest says:

Such a fun video. They’re playing tonight at the Redhouse in Walnut Creek with a bunch of pop punk/ pop alt bands.

4. Jordan says:

OVV is the next up-and-coming band from Sonoma County! If you want to listen to an interview with them from just last week, visit http://SoCoRock.com and click on “Interviews”.

5. Allison Swatts says:

Freakin Awesome! So glad we were there! My husband has assured me that if I became a zombie, he would not let me bite him, he would shoot me in the head, should I be worried?I LOL
    This was fun to watch, so much work went into this!
    Congrats, Ricky and OVV!
    You should play this while you are performing tonight!
    ❤ to all!

6. Jordan Hamilton says:

Ricky Kelley don’t play!!!

7. Shjon says:

I am Brandon’s boss in the real world, and I gotta say… I know that one day, hopefully very soon, I will get the call from him telling me he’s going to go be a rock star full time.

Brandon and OVV, you are on the path and I know that greatness is your destination.

Keep rocking!

Shjon

8. Tim Gaskell says:

These top notch performers each are a scholar & gentleman!! Go to their shows!!! You will not stop rockin!!! -TGM

9. Gilly says:

OVV is my Favorite band EVER!!! In the past year i have been following them! they have Blown up! I loved seeing them at the ROXY in La!!! They are soo creative and really fill my expectations for what music should be!! keep on rocking guys!!!! I would love too see them play not so silent night, or some huge music festival to really show the world what they are made of!! 🙂

10. Roni Brown says:

I love it! My son, Jerod Brown, is playing John and he is amazing, as usual!