[photogallerylink id=85112]Foo Fighters lead singer Dave Grohl is a man of many talents. He’s a singer, songwriter, guitar player, drummer, and so on and so on. Now you can add sitcom producer to that list. Grohl has signed on to produce a new comedy for FX.
The untitled show is set to star comedian Dana Gould, who is also writing the show. It will be based on a rock band on the verge of their big breakthrough, however, they must go through therapy to keep the band from breaking up. The band ends up seeing a couple therapist who is going through a divorce themselves. And hilarity ensues, obviously.
So how did Dave end up as an executive producer for a sitcom? Well, the rock star part is pretty obvious. Gould went after Grohl for that reason and because everyone knows Dave is pretty effin’ hilarious!
No word on if Dave will appear on the show himself or provide any new tunes. We’re pretty sure that at some point these two things are bound to happen.
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- BottleRock Napa Valley 2017 Survival Guide: Set Times, Directions, Parking, FAQs And More
- First Look Inside ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission: BREAKOUT!’ Ride
- Liam Gallagher to Donate Concert Proceeds to Manchester Victims
- Lorde Shares Personal Videos from ‘Melodrama’ Sessions
- 225-Member Choir Honors Chris Cornell with ‘Black Hole Sun’
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Open Casting Call In Vallejo This June