I was just excitedly informed by my ecstatic intern that someone from an iconic late 80’s – early 90’s TV show has filled out the paperwork they need to be a part of the coming election!
YUP! It’s ROSEANNE BARR!
I caught the story on the E! Online website and it seems that Ms. Barr has filled out all of the necessary paperwork to run for President under the Green Party!
Barr tweeted that, “If ppl will merely do as I tell them to do just this one time, I promise everything will get a lot better quickly4 the majority. #nutn2lose.”
Well, hell, you go girl! I am sure that my intern Morgan will be jammin to the the Roseanne theme song every day until the word is in on whether or not she makes it past the preliminary. For those of you who don’t remember it, fret not, I’ve posted it here. Jam on, Holiday out.
<p style=”text-align:center;”><strong>Read More On LIVE105.com:</strong></p>
- An Art Show Of Unsolicited D*** Pics Is Coming To San Francisco
- Australian Psych Band Returns To San Francisco
- Emo Nite Returns To San Francisco This May
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Announces 2017 Movies On The Beach
- Madison Bumgarner Injures Shoulder In Dirt Bike Accident
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 04.21.17