Sure Valentine’s Day is all about love. But when you’re single it can bring up feelings of hate, jealousy, anger, regret, etc, etc. What better way to relieve some stress than to knock someone over the head with a pillow? If that sounds like a good way to spend Valentine’s Day then the city of San Francisco has you covered! The annual Valentine’s Day Pillow Fight is back this year for all you lonely hearts out there.
The San Francisco Valentine’s Day pillow fight takes place at Justin Herman Plaza in front of the Ferry Building and at 6pm sharp! It’s completely free, just bring your own pillow and start hitting complete strangers. Pretty awesome, isn’t it?!
If you have a date and they’re a little adventurous, why not bring them too. I guess it’s not only for the broken-hearted!
Watch video of last year’s Valentine’s Day Pillow Fight below. These pillow fights get pretty intense!
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- Say aloha to your chance to win from Live 105!
- Devoted Disneyland Fan Marks 2,000 Consecutive Visit
- Jordan Bell’s Reaction To Becoming A Warrior Is Priceless
- Pacifica’s Beachfront Taco Bell Dubbed The “Greatest” & “Coolest” In The World
- Liam Gallagher Announces Solo Debut Album ‘As You Were’
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 06.23.2017