Bad news for fans of Comedy Central’s the Colbert Report. The popular TV show hasn’t been completely cancelled as some might have speculated. However, it has suspended this week’s tapings.
According to the Atlantic Wire, the show’s tapings on Wednesday and Thursday were cancelled due to “an emergency in Mr. Colbert’s family.” The Colbert Report has never cancelled a show since it started in 2005.
It’s partner program The Daily Show has only cancelled shows twice since 1999 – once for the birth of Stewart’s second child and once after the sudden death of a staff member. If this is any indication, whatever is going on with Colbert must be serious.
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- Billie Joe Armstrong And Kat Von D Collaborate On New Eyeliner
- You Can Buy A Chuck E. Cheese’s Animatronic Band On Craigslist
- San Francisco’s Anchor Brewing To Open New Taproom This Weekend
- Pleasanton, Milpitas Among 2017’s Fastest Growing Cities In America
- Arby’s Serving Deer Meat Sandwiches For One Day Only
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 10.18.17