In a shocking move, The National Enquirer has published a photo of Whitney Houston’s open casket. The issue of the tabloid is not available for sale yet, however, a photo of the cover has leaked on the internet.
At some point, there has to be a line where things remain private. But can you that expect much from a publication like The National Enquirer? It’s extremely sad that they are using images of Whitney to sell magazines.
The National Enquirer claims that the photo was taken at the Whigham Funeral Home in New Jersey. How exactly they obtained the photo has not been revealed. Whitney’s family has not commented on the photo and according to Zap2it.com, they have also requested that the funeral home not comment as well.
Out of respect for Whitney, her legacy and her family we will not link to the photo. Rest in peace Whitney Houston.
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- Say aloha to your chance to win from Live 105!
- Devoted Disneyland Fan Marks 2,000 Consecutive Visit
- Jordan Bell’s Reaction To Becoming A Warrior Is Priceless
- Pacifica’s Beachfront Taco Bell Dubbed The “Greatest” & “Coolest” In The World
- Liam Gallagher Announces Solo Debut Album ‘As You Were’
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 06.23.2017