In a shocking move, The National Enquirer has published a photo of Whitney Houston’s open casket. The issue of the tabloid is not available for sale yet, however, a photo of the cover has leaked on the internet.
At some point, there has to be a line where things remain private. But can you that expect much from a publication like The National Enquirer? It’s extremely sad that they are using images of Whitney to sell magazines.
The National Enquirer claims that the photo was taken at the Whigham Funeral Home in New Jersey. How exactly they obtained the photo has not been revealed. Whitney’s family has not commented on the photo and according to Zap2it.com, they have also requested that the funeral home not comment as well.
Out of respect for Whitney, her legacy and her family we will not link to the photo. Rest in peace Whitney Houston.
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- WATCH: New ‘Justice League’ Trailer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Shuts Down Troll Who Mocked The Special Olympics
- How Weird Street Faire Returns To San Francisco This May
- WATCH: New ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Trailer
- Papa Roach Responds To ‘Story’ Of Sad Paul Ryan Listening To “Last Resort”
- My Chemical Romance: How the Reunion Should Happen