Tupac’s Hologram Is Now On Twitter
Tupac Shakur‘s return from the great beyond via hologram at Coachella has been taking the world by storm with polarizing results. There’s one person we haven’t heard from and that’s Tupac‘s hologram. Luckily, he has a Twitter to keep you up to date on all his recent adventures in life. Minutes after that epic Coachella performance, Tupac’s Hologram‘s Twitter account was started, letting the world know what it’s truly like to be a hologram in this modern day and age. Hologram Tupac spits off knowledge by the buttload on us followers, with such wisdom as “so many digital haters. Only Tron can judge me.”
You all know you want to be up to date on Tupac’s whereabouts, such as his intent to audition in the next Grand Theft Auto or his attempt to look for housing in Watts. You can follow Hologram Tupac right here to be up to date on all his whereabouts, but be forewarned that the language is NSFW. You gonna follow? Let us know in the comments below.
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- Watch Amp Live’s Moody New Video For ‘Signs’
- Cake Playing At The City National Civic On New Year’s Eve!
- Hear SF Band Hot Flash Heat Wave’s New Single, ‘Jacuzzi’
- #NFail: Worst 5 NFL Fails For Week Two With Raiders Double Fumble, Jets Bad Timeout, And More
- Watch Hozier’s Haunting Cover of Arctic Monkeys’ ‘Do I Wanna Know’
- Hunter Pence Stars In A Parody Rap Video #HunterPenceSigns