Kim’s interested in adding “Mayor” to her slew of prestigious titles: sex tape starlet, reality TV star, pop singer, and retail entrepreneur. She revealed her plans to her sister, Khloe, while filming an episode of Khloe and Lamar in Dallas.
According to TMZ, there was an un-aired clip from Sunday’s episode of Khloe and Lamar where Kim discloses her wish to be Mayor of Armenian town, Glendale, Southern California. Because she’s not exactly what one would describe as public office material, Kim does have an admiring Armenian demographic based in Glendale, which might help her (believe she can) win an election for mayor there. Even Wikipedia acknowledges the L.A. suburb’s large Armenian population.
While the girls seem to be talking for the sake of making conversation in Khloe’s car in the un-aired clip below, Kim does toss out some legit requirements and first-stage plans to put this dream into action. She needs to establish residency in Glendale in order to run, so she’d need to buy a house there, and she’s already selected her friend Noelle (Keshishian) as her campaign manager. She just might be serious about this!
What do reality TV stars and politicians have in common?
They’re just puppets.
Also, have no fear, Kim’s doesn’t plan to run for mayor for another five years.
Read More On LIVE105.com:
- First Look At Helen Mirren As Star Of ‘Winchester’ Movie
- Pier 39 Announces 2017 Free Outdoor Movie Night Lineup
- We Went to the Pop-Up ‘La La Land’ Bar in SF And it Was Magical
- Starbucks’ Dragon Frappuccinos Are Here
- Win Passes To Alt-j In The PlayStation Music Space at Live 105
- WATCH: ‘The Crossing’ Short Film Linking ‘Prometheus’ And ‘Alien: Covenant’