It’s another Throwback Thursday, which means it’s time again to highlight a classic BFD show.
As we approach the announcement of the 20th edition of BFD this summer we take a look back at the legacy of this Bay Area festival.
The fourth BFD, which took over the Shorleine in the summer of 1997 featured a STACKED lineup with a set of headliners that any summer festival would love in 2014.
Third Eye Blind
Echo & The Bunnymen
Toad the Wet Sprocket
Squirrel Nut Zippers
Were you there?
- Win Tickets To See 311 and New Politics at The City National Civic!
- Bill Murray Is Enjoying The Heck Out Of March Madness In San Jose
- Bay Area Rents Falling In Cities; On The Rise In Some Suburbs
- Jack Daniels Is Selling Whiskey-Flavored Coffee
- Silicon Valley Comic Con Is Back This April
- New All-Meatball Restaurant To Open In San Francisco