Origin: Oakland, CA
Arieh Berl – Vocals, Guitar
Theo Quayle – Lead Guitar
Yianni Anastos-Prastacos – Bass
Jared Tyler Gagarin – Drums
1. What Bay Area city do you call home?
2. How long have you been a band for and where did you all basically meet?
We met at High School and then met our drummer, JT, at Berklee College of Music in Boston (he’s from San Jose)
3. Your favorite local venues to play?
Bottom Of The Hill is our favorite!
4. 5 places we may find you hanging out in your hometown?
Gordo Taqueria, the Claremont in Berkeley, Indian Rock, Joaquin Miller, and In N Out by the Coliseum
5. What was the most f*cked up thing that ever happened to you at a gig?
Our singer, Arieh Berl, got his first guitar ever stolen at The Roxy in LA.
6. 7 items we may find on your hospitality rider?
Burritos, Sierra Nevada, Avocados, Orange Soda, towels, paint, white T shirts
7. If you could put together your dream music festival what 8 bands would you book to play with you? (alive or deceased, active or inactive)
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Parliament/Funkadelic, Blood Orange, Daft Punk, Stevie Wonder, Notorious BIG, Michael Jackson, and Smokey Robinson
8. When not recording music, rehearsing, playing shows, etc, where does each band member work?
Arieh works at Columbia Records as an A&R Intern, Yianni and JT are students at Berklee College of Music, and Theo works at Platinum Dirt and goes to Berkeley City College
9. What else can we expect from the band in 2014?
We will be releasing a new EP titled “Sound Of Summer”, writing and recording some new singles, and playing shows in SF and LA. Maybe an East Coast tour towards the end of summer.