Origin: San Francisco, CA
Jon Smith – Vocals
Ash Scheiding – Guitars/Vocals
Brett Zadlo – Bass
Colin Crosskill – Drums
Official Site: thehundreddays.com
1. What Bay Area city do you call home?
2. How long have you been a band for and where did you all basically meet?
Two members have know eachother/played together in different projects for almost 10 years. We’ve been rocking our current lineup and style for about a year. We actually all met on Craigslist.
3. Your favorite local venues to play?
Rickshaw, Bottom of the Hill, The Independent and Slim’s.
4. 5 places we may find you hanging out in your hometown?
Our studio in SOMA, Rickshaw, The Starving Musician, Golden Gate Park
5. What was the most f*cked up thing that ever happened to you at a gig?
One of us had an issue with multiple relationships/ex-relationships showing up at the same show. There was a lot of dodging, hiding backstage and flat out running.
6. 7 items we may find on your hospitality rider?
Green tea, veggie food, fixins to make a Moscow Mule cocktail, white wine and shrimp cocktail, a live falcon and mouse (separate cages).
7. If you could put together your dream music festival what 8 bands would you book to play with you? (alive or deceased, active or inactive)
Pink Floyd, Blind Melon, Nirvana, WhoMadeWho, Madvillan, The Cure, Black Sabbath and Art vs Science.
8. When not recording music, rehearsing, playing shows, etc, where does each band member work?
Ash is a Lyft driver, Jon is in graduate school for social work, Brett works for Mono (musical instrument cases) and Colin does lighting at the W Hotel.
9. What else can we expect from the band in 2014?
We’re about to release our new video and EP on 4/22. We’re planning a tour and also getting back in the studio to finish up a full album this summer.