Yesterday, the Vans Warped Tour kicked off in Houston, TX & supposedly a banner that reads:
“You mosh, you crowd surf
You get hurt.
We get sued.
No more Warped Tour.”
Is hanging above each stage.
Warped Tour hits The Shoreline in Mt. View next weekend (June 21).
Do you think these signs will make any difference for concert goers?
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Open Casting Call In Vallejo This June
- Bill Allowing California Bars To Stay Open Until 4AM Takes Another Step Forward
- Anthony Daniels Almost Turned Down the Roll of C-3PO
- Check Out The New ‘Star Wars’ 40th Anniversary Merch
- Former A’s, Giants Pitcher Barry Zito Joins Kevin Klein Live
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 05.25.17