Other than its state prison, the town of Wasco, California is not a well-known one.
Nestled in the San Joaquin valley, the city is a pretty quiet one, especially relative to nearby Bakersfield which is known for its high rape and theft rates.
Still, Wasco is unassuming.
Until this week. Recently, random, terrifyingly dressed clowns have been appearing around Wasco during the late hours, carrying balloons, and lurking near public areas.
Naturally, the town is a bit terrified, but still, some have managed to snap some pictures:
Haha I have to admit this Wasco Clown is freakin genius. pic.twitter.com/KHPhQDSNPO
— Sol⚡️ (@ThisSolHasSet_) October 7, 2014
Just thought you all should know I’m not the only one out there
Head to News 10 in Wasco to see images of the clowns.
- John Carpenter Announced ‘Halloween’ Reboot With Addition Of Danny McBride & David Gordon Green
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 11.01.16
- WATCH: Hunter Pence Recreates Napoleon Dynamite Dance Routine
- KKLive: Weed Gives You Night Vision, A Custody Battle Over World Series Tickets & More #Trendasaurus
- PHOTOS: Nightmares Fear Factory Scare The $#%& Out Of People
- Subsonic Playlist: 10.29.2016