Bill Murray is the greatest human alive, which was a fact even before he went on Jimmy Kimmel’s show last night to promote his new film St. Vincent.
However, rather than talking about the new film, Kimmel took the moment to instead ask Murray about Tinder, the infamous dating/hookup app.
“I think it could be amusing, but I can’t imagine doing it,” Murray told him. “I feel like I have lived that life and I can live that life any moment.”
He then demonstrates how easy it is for him to get a date.
Long live Bill Murray.
- Bill Murray Is Enjoying The Heck Out Of March Madness In San Jose
- WATCH: ‘Drunk’ Bill Murray Interviews Cubs President Theo Epstein
- Phoenix, Jenny Lewis, Miley Cyrus, to Appear in ‘A Very Murray Christmas’
- Bill Murray Autographs ‘Miley Cyrus’ On Fan’s Head, Calls St. Louis Cardinals ‘Satan’s Messengers’
- How Jenny Lewis’ Past Helped Meryl Streep in ‘Ricki and the Flash’
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December