The last time we were treated to an episode of “Between Two Ferns” it was with the President of the Unites States.
Galifianakis is well aware of the depths to which he has descended now that he’s being forced to talk shop with “dumb actors” like “Bart Pit”.
“Bradley Pits” is equally jilted.
Watch the disinterested actor deal with questions about his life with Angelina and his new movie, “Furry” (it’s Fury, actually).
“Is it hard for you to maintain a sun tan?” Galifianakis asks. “Because you live in your wife’s shadow?”
Even a cameo by Louis C.K. can’t diffuse the tension, which approaches critical mass when Galifianakis compares his love for Jolie by way of a simile about ex-wife Jennifer Aniston’s character Rachel on ‘Friends’.
Here’s the video:
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 09.21.16
- Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt Comes to Netflix with Original Full Length Feature ‘War Machine’
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Zach Galifianakis Interviews Brad Pitt (And Louis C.K.) In Latest ‘Between Two Ferns’
- ‘Fury’ Seizes The Top Spot At The Box Office; ‘Gone Girl’ Close Behind