Everybody loves Jennifer Lawrence.
She has a way of being one of the biggest actresses around while still seeming completely approachable.
And, being from Kentucky, she has some weird quirks.
For example, she has skinned and eaten a squirrel, which she told Colbert immediately after saying it’s not like she eats squirrels.
That’s normal, right?
Lawrence also knows that being a major star means that all eyes are on you (even if you do eat squirrels sometimes). As Colbert suggests, she could probably just give it all up if she wanted to. “We can plan your downward spiral now,” he suggests.
Luckily for us, it looks like she’ll stick around for a bit longer.
Check out the whole interview below.
- Kevin Klein Live: Most Embarrassing Google Searches By State, Porn-Sniffing Dogs And More From #Trendasaurus
- Kevin Klein Live: Someone Is Asking $1 Million For A Parking Spot?? This And Other #Trendasaurus Stories
- Watch: Trailer For David O. Russell’s ‘Joy’ Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, And Bradley Cooper
- Jennifer Lawrence Makes Us ‘Believe’ In Her Stellar Cher Impression
- ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ Teaser Debuts at Comic-Con
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt to Pull Hefty Sums for New Sci-Fi Drama ‘Passengers’