Telltale Games just released the new series for ‘Game of Thrones’ graphic adventure ‘Fire and Ice’ and it looks pretty incredible. The Choose-Your-Own-Adventure style of play is fitting to fans who want to truly immerse themselves in the series.
From the very beginning, you’re forced to make decisions that might have a great impact on your life (well, the lives of one of the three characters you play), and the well-being of those around you.
“Every decision you make matters,” as Alexa Ray Corriea of Gamespot says. “Everything you do has a consequence, not just for you, but for the house you belong to or the people you serve.”
Some of your favorite characters make appearances (and are voiced by the original actors), including Cersei, Margaery, Tyrion, Ramsay and more, and at some moments the only thing between you and sudden death at the hands of these characters is your wit and your choices.
Good luck, and remember everyone you love will die because valar morghulis.
To read more about the game, head to Gamespot.
- Watch ‘Game Of Thrones’ Night King Lip Sync Drake
- Best Moments From ‘Game of Thrones’ Episode ‘Beyond the Wall’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage Wants Fans To Stop Buying Huskies
- Kevin Klein Live: Half-Off Podcast 08.15.17
- Text From The Note Arya Found In ‘Game of Thrones’ Episode 5
- PHOTOS: Before She Was Olenna Tyrell, Diana Rigg Was A 1960s TV And Fashion Icon