Who knew Stephen Colbert was such a massive Star Wars fan?
Colbert, closeted nerd lord, must have been anxiously waiting for the new film to premiere its trailer, because as soon as scrutiny emerged on the construction of the “ménage à sabre” as Colbert calls it (below), he was there to defend it.
Apparently, Colbert is the biggest Star Wars fan ever, partially thanks to the fact that he has been one for longer than pretty much everyone else.
Watch the video below to find out why.
- A Drivable Star Wars Landspeeder Is Here
- Star Wars Land Gets Epic Preview At Disney D23 Expo
- Ron Howard To Take Over As Director Of ‘Han Solo’ Film
- ‘Star Wars’ Vs ‘Star Trek’ Dance Off At Minor League Baseball
- Anthony Daniels Almost Turned Down the Roll of C-3PO
- Check Out The New ‘Star Wars’ 40th Anniversary Merch