Who knew Stephen Colbert was such a massive Star Wars fan?
Colbert, closeted nerd lord, must have been anxiously waiting for the new film to premiere its trailer, because as soon as scrutiny emerged on the construction of the “ménage à sabre” as Colbert calls it (below), he was there to defend it.
Apparently, Colbert is the biggest Star Wars fan ever, partially thanks to the fact that he has been one for longer than pretty much everyone else.
Watch the video below to find out why.
- Storyline For ‘The Last Jedi’ Unaffected After Actress’ Death
- WATCH: Disney Updates On Progress Of The Star Wars-Themed Lands
- Star Wars Producer J. J. Abrams Predicts Mark Hamill To Win An Oscar
- Shooting Gets Underway For Han Solo ‘Star Wars’ Film
- Team Behind ‘Scary Movie’ Are Making A ‘Star Wars’ Parody
- Disney’s Star Wars & Avatar Lands Get Opening Dates