Who knew Stephen Colbert was such a massive Star Wars fan?
Colbert, closeted nerd lord, must have been anxiously waiting for the new film to premiere its trailer, because as soon as scrutiny emerged on the construction of the “ménage à sabre” as Colbert calls it (below), he was there to defend it.
Apparently, Colbert is the biggest Star Wars fan ever, partially thanks to the fact that he has been one for longer than pretty much everyone else.
Watch the video below to find out why.
- J.J. Abrams Returns To Direct Final Star Wars Film
- UK Unveils New ‘Star Wars’ Stamp Collection
- LEGO’s New Millennium Falcon Set Is The Largest They’ve Ever Made
- Imperial Star Destroyers Fly Over International Landmarks, Via Star Wars App
- Disney-Lucasfilm Considering Standalone ‘Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi’ Movie
- Daniel Craig Confirms ‘Star Wars’ And James Bond Roles With Colbert