If your New Year’s Resolution is to relive the early 2000s, Disney will help you cross off your to-do list priorities rather quickly (which is really so raven of them).
Beginning today, Disney-owned ABC Family will be playing some of the favorite episodes from their hit early naughts series, including ‘Even Stevens’, which launched the career of the formerly harmless Shia LeBeouf, ‘Lizzie McGuire’, which starred a bright-eyed Hilary Duff, and the eponymous ‘That’s So Raven’, along with a few choice Disney Channel Original films.
First up is a block of Lizzie today, followed by a marathon of ‘Raven’ tomorrow. Wednesday sees favorite episodes from ‘Even Stevens’, and at midnight January 1, they’ll air the classic grrrl pop made-for-tv hit Cheetah Girls.
Finally, on January 2 they’ll air Halloweentown at midnight.
Now, we’re not complaining (because this is awesome), but wouldn’t it be great to relive Zenon too? Zetus lapetus!
- Disney’s ‘Flight of the Navigator’ Getting A Remake
- Disney-Lucasfilm Considering Standalone ‘Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi’ Movie
- Disney Pulling Its Movies From Netflix; Will Start Their Own Streaming Service
- More DuckTales Video Plus The Return Of Darkwing Duck
- Disneyland Removing Bride Auction From Pirates of the Caribbean Ride In 2018
- Disney•Pixar Releases New Trailer For ‘Coco’