The end of the year came and went and so did a lot of celebrities, actually. I know I always talk on the show about things that will possibly kill you but we should watch out because the end of the year seems to be deadlier than ever.
Christine Cavenaugh (voiceover, December 22nd)
Edward Hermann (Gilmore Girls, new year’s Eve)
Donna Douglas (Elly May Clampet, January 1st)
Jimmy Dickens (Grand ole Opry singer, January 2nd)
Stuart Scott (sportscaster, January 4th)
This dog I used to house-sit for just died too, on New Year’s Day, and the cat that lived with them died New Year’s Day the year before. New Year’s is killing people AND animals.
Looks like Leonardo DiCaprio’s New Year’s resolution is to get freaky with more chicks. He was spotted at a private beach in St. Barts with a slew of beautiful ladies in Bikinis. They were drinking, eating, and frolicking in the water together. He supposedly kissed one on the cheek and then helped each one of them back onto his boat. Leo recently split with model Toni Garrn who he was dating for about a year. Looks like he knows how to move on!
Officials have approved the final touches on a safety net for the Golden Gate Bridge that will hopefully save hundreds of lives each year. People jump of the bridge at a rate of about once a week, so for years they’ve been trying to develop a way to prevent this and the barrier will consist of a stainless steel cable net extending 20 feet downward and outward from the side of the bridge and will be finished in the next three years. So hopefully this will make the bridge less of a suicide destination in the future.
They’ve developed a beer pong robot, you say? Researchers in Massachusetts developed a robotic arm that will sit on the other end of a beer pong table and throw the perfect beer pong game, and it never gets drunk! If you want to challenge the robot?, Versaball will make its debut appearance at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this January.
- KKLive: Super Bowl Recap, Smokeable Arrangements For V-Day & More #Trendasaurus
- KKLive: Sitting Is The New Smoking, Tech Billionaires Building Undergrown Bunkers & More #Trendasaurus
- KKLive: Pottermelons, A Beer Recall When We Need It Most & More #Trendasaurus
- KKLive: The Inventor Of The Red Solo Cup Dies, The Word F*ck Was Used A F*ckload In 2016 & More #Trendasaurus
- KKLive: More Offensive Holiday Cups, Men’s Underwear For Your Junk-Grabbing Problem & More #Trendasaurus
- KKLive: Cat Ownership = Kinky Sex, An Ode To General Tso & More #Trendasaurus