While we at Kevin Klein Live like to keep things lighthearted, we know there are times that need to be taken seriously. The tragedies in France are clearly one such example. Today started on a somber note and Kevin and Ally discussed what it felt like to hear the news and what it’s like to then try to be some source of entertainment follow such a devastating event. While we took the time to honor the victims, we also know people turn to us to brighten their day. With that in mind, here are some other things covered on today’s show:
- Useless Weirdo went to a historical society & performed historically bad jokes
- Americans pee in the shower even MORE than you would expect
- An intense round of “Guess What It Is” for Not So Silent Night tickets
- Anne Frank gets a co-author
- Ronda Rousey goes down in defeat
- The Wing Fingers story gets an unexpected twist
- And more!
Give our Half=Off Podcast a listen, then hear the show in its entirely – Monday-Friday from 6-10am on Live 105!