The massive Treasure Island Music Festival comes to our beloved island in the Bay this weekend and we’ve compiled some helpful information and links to make your festival experience better.
There are still limited tickets available go to treasureislandfestival.com/2016/tickets/ for details.
10:00AM – Box Office opens on Treasure Island
10:30AM – Parking at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium opens
11:00AM – Gates open
12:00PM – Music starts
Plan Your Trip:
Treasure Island has provided a handy schedule or you can download their free app. Please note that the schedule on Saturday has been pushed back one hour because the weather delayed many flights for artists traveling to the festival.
The festival has free shuttles that will be running all day (starting at 11am) from Bill Graham Auditorium to the festival.
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
99 Grove Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Bring With You:
- Sunscreen (or maybe raincoat), hats, sunglasses, earplugs
- Non-professional film and digital cameras (All unapproved cameras will be asked to check their battery at the information tent)
- (2) Factory sealed bottles of water (non-glass containers)
- Small backpacks or bags
- Blankets, beach towels
- Valid Driver’s License for will-call and/or to drink alcohol
Leave these at home:
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal substances
- Large coolers
- Hard sided coolers
- Picnic baskets
- Glass containers of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Festival)
- Chains/Chain Wallets
- Large backpacks
- Laser pointers
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.