SPARK Social SF (601 Mission Bay Blvd. N) is hosting a mac ‘n cheese cooking competition between thirteen of the finest Bay Area food trucks on Sunday June 11.
The melt-off will take place between 11AM-5PM and attendees will decide who’s the “mac and cheesiest” by casting votes.
Tickets will cost you $5 and are on sale at EventBrite. Here’s what you can expect to eat:
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
– Jalapeno and Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese & 5 Cheese Baked Mac ‘n Cheese from American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
– Piggy Mac with Pulled Pork, Cowboy Mac with Beef Brisket & Smoked Mac ‘n Cheese with Grilled Tri-Tip from Boneyard BBQ
– Mac ‘n Cheese Bacon Jam Melt Sliders & Mac ‘n Cheese Pulled BBQ Pork Lumpia from The Game Day Truck
– German Mac ‘n Cheese Spätzle from Little Red Riding Truck
– Lobster Mac ‘n Cheese from The Moonraker
There will also be beer, giant Jenga, corn hole, air hockey & much more. To stay updated on the Great Mac ‘N Cheese Melt-Off head to the Facebook event page.