Another Double Trouble Thursday is here and with it comes the entire show in our Half-Off Podcast. Listen to both parts as you bake in the Bay Area heat wave.
We were minus one Weirdo today as Patrick has taken a couple of personal days. Somehow, we soldiered forward.
Here’s a look at what we covered in the first half of today’s show:
– Kevin discovered the secret to cheating on a lie detector test (Hint: It has to do with your butt). Science insists this method works, but some listeners called in with personal stories that said otherwise.
– Tonia Sina is an expert in all things fake orgasm and fake sex. She makes a living teaching actors how to have believable sex scenes on stage, but today she helped our listeners with faking in the boudoir… (that’s a fancy word for bedroom).
– Also, local earthquake news, we find our show celebrity doppelgängers, and the high Bay Area temps inspire a new game called HOT HOT HOT!
In part two of today’s podcast, you’ll get:
– Our look at the dumbest ideas looking for crowdfunding in another round of $0 Kickstarter.
– Things get hot and heavy when Ally out on her sexy voice to deliver some “Really Hot Weather”.
– Plus, we launch a manhunt to capture the dude who molested the corpse flower in SF. We dish details of the story, then hatch a plan to catch this creep.