- Record Store Day: FREE Live Shows, Beer & Giveaways Phillip Phillips Live, DJ Sets, the Stooges & more!
- Lineup for Burger Boogaloo Anounced: Ronnie Spector, Thee Oh Sees, OFF! and More A $50 Fest? Dreams do come true!
- Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic Talk Preparing for Nirvana's Rock Hall Induction, Band's Future Minds were blown last week when surviving Nirvana members Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic got together to perform songs by their former band for the first time since Kurt Cobain walked the earth, about two decades ago.
- Interview: Black Francis Conceived His First Son at Coachella (And Other Stories Regarding The Pixies) There are many people claim to be conceived at Woodstock in 1969. Not to be outdone by the feckless hippies, Black Francis says that he conceived his first son at his first Coachella ten years ago. Cherish the thought.
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, 'Ghost Stories' Coldplay are gearing up to release their latest album, Ghost Stories, on May 19, and they're already plotting dates to bring fans their new music.
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.'s New Album: 'It's Moving' Spending much of his time off from music playing golf, the fun. frontman is ready to get back in the studio and record a new full-length.
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired 'Royals' Even though Lorde's been telling the story of how Kansas City Royal third baseman, George Brett, inspired her hit song, she hadn't gotten a chance to meet her muse. That is until now.
- Antemasque Announces Debut Album for July The band, which features members of the Mars Volta and Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea on a few tracks, will release their self-titled debut July 15.
- Pics: MS MR Plays to A Sold-Out Fillmore Audience in SF Check out all the pics here.
- Aaron Paul Wears Bobblehead During Arcade Fire's Coachella Performance No word on who was under the Obama bobblehead.
- Sam Smith Acoustic Take of Disclosure's 'Latch' Is Perfect We just can't even handle this.
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm Joel Zimmerman, aka Deadmau5, went to visit a possible new toy, a BAC Mono, and tattooed himself with the race car's logo.