- Seven Historic SF Music Venues That Should Receive 'Legacy Business' Protection We'd like to offer up seven historic music venues around the city that should be considered as "legacy businesses".
- Grandmaster Flash To DJ Dance Marathon Benefiting SF's Homeless Youth Grandmaster Flash, member of The Furious Five and first hip hop inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, is about to do a really good thing. The music legend (who is not actually your Grandma) is working with Project AMPLIFI to help throw an...
- Noise Pop Reveals First Artist For 2015 Festival ...And it's Caribou! The Canadian musician's newest album, Our Love, is set to drop via Merge Records next week. The album's lead single "Can't Do Without You" (below) is blissful pop euphoria, textured and dense, but retains all the lightness...
- Watch These Dudes Play A Pretty Good Blues Jam Surrounded By Marijuana Plants In Humboldt I think this is legal?
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2's Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete Will it be as self-proclaimed "punk rock" as the iCloud method? Only time will tell.
- Eddie Vedder Releases Cover of John Lennon's 'Imagine' on iTunes Eddie Vedder is using music for the greater good.
- Tom Morello Responds to 5 Point, Names Fracas 'Pancake-Gate' The Pancakegate saga continues, and it's getting even more heated.
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – 'The Freshmen' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brian Vander Ark of the Verve Pipe about the band’s 1997 #1 modern rock hit “The Freshmen” and its controversial backstory.
- Jon Stewart of 'The Daily Show' Has More Fun With One Direction Fans Stewart realizes that all things are possibly by harnessing the boundless energy and enthusiasm of One Direction's diehard fan base.
- The Flaming Lips Announce NYE Show At The Warfield In San Francisco Wayne Coyne loves to put on a show. The boisterous frontman of The Flaming Lips can sure work a crowd, even if he is wearing a silly costume or rolling around in a giant orb. He always puts on a production. The Lips' latest album is a tribute...
- Rage Against the Machine’s Tom Morello Lashes Out at Popular Seattle Restaurant; Restaurant Fires Back Morello and the restaurant's owner are engaged in a heated war of words via social media.
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album 'Neon Future' Steve Aoki may be the new Kevin Bacon, as in, the guy who everyone is "six degrees" from.