- The Buzz: The Napa Quake, Everyone Hates Candlestick, and TV Shows Want You! Here are this week's buzziest stories.
- Diplo Debuts Jack U's 'Take U There' with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen Ever since Diplo and Skrillex came together to create dance music super-group Jack U, the pair have done nothing but big things.
- Random Shuffle Weekend Starting this Friday at 3pm for labor day weekend we’ll be going jockless and putting the radio station on RANDOM SHUFFLE for the next 3 days.
- Woman Dies at Burning Man After Being Struck by Bus The victim was one of 70,000 to attend this year's event, and Burning Man says the accident is under investigation.
- 50 Years Ago Today The Beatles Met Bob Dylan and Weed "And we pissed ourselves laughing."
- We're Auctioning Off A PS4 Signed By BFD 2014 Artists For Napa Earthquake Relief Need an EPIC birthday present idea?
- Weezer's New Album Features Duet With Best Coast's Bethany Cosentino Hear the preview.
- Listen to Puff Daddy's 16-Year-Old Remix of the Smashing Pumpkins' 'Ava Adore' At first glance, Puff Daddy and Billy Corgan might not have a whole lot in common. But in 1998 they were both on top of the world.
- The Neighbourhood Recruit Danny Brown for 'Hate Machine': Listen Danny Brown popped up on a fairly popular Vampire Weekend remix last year, so it's certainly not a stretch to see the Detroit rapper featured on another alternative rock act's song this year.
- The Neighbourhood Releases 'H8M4CH1NE' Featuring Danny Brown The Neighbourhood is pretty open about their love of hip hop, and even front man Jesse Rutherford has been known to dabble as a rapper. Today they dropped a new cut from the upcoming #000000 & #FFFFFF (which are the html color codes for black...
- Ferrari Tells Deadmau5 to Stop it with the 'Purrari' Already The Purrari was famous for being the car Deadmau5 used to ferry such celebs as Skrillex and Toronto mayor Rob Ford around town for coffee.
- 75 Percent of Audioslave Reunited — For An Instagram Photo Earlier this week, three quarters of 2000s supergroup Audioslave reunited, but not in the way for which fans of the band might yearn.