- Sam Smith Makes SF Debut at Popscene Night at Rickshaw Stop Smith is prepping for the release of his debut album.
- Review And Set-List: Queens Of The Stone Age At Bill Graham Civic Auditorium Last night (April 17, 2014), Queens of the Stone Age brought their unique mixture of alternative rock to Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and did not disappoint the boisterous San Francisco crowd.
- St. Lucia Plays Intimate Show at SF City Hall for Jack Daniels' 'Live at the Landmark' Yes, there was whiskey.
- Not Fade Away: The Pixies' 'Doolittle' Turns 25 In Not Fade Away, we take a look at the legacy of some of the greatest albums of the past few decades – some iconic, some lesser known – as they celebrate significant anniversaries. Here, we focus on the Pixies' 1989 classic, 'Doolittle,' which turns...
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an 'Aerosol Can' The obiquitous Pharrell may be "Happy" all over the place, but he's not losing his edge.
- Record Store Day: FREE Live Shows, Beer & Giveaways Phillip Phillips Live, DJ Sets, the Stooges & more!
- Lineup for Burger Boogaloo Anounced: Ronnie Spector, Thee Oh Sees, OFF! and More A $50 Fest? Dreams do come true!
- Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic Talk Preparing for Nirvana's Rock Hall Induction, Band's Future Minds were blown last week when surviving Nirvana members Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic got together to perform songs by their former band for the first time since Kurt Cobain walked the earth, about two decades ago.
- Interview: Black Francis Conceived His First Son at Coachella (And Other Stories Regarding The Pixies) There are many people claim to be conceived at Woodstock in 1969. Not to be outdone by the feckless hippies, Black Francis says that he conceived his first son at his first Coachella ten years ago. Cherish the thought.
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, 'Ghost Stories' Coldplay are gearing up to release their latest album, Ghost Stories, on May 19, and they're already plotting dates to bring fans their new music.
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.'s New Album: 'It's Moving' Spending much of his time off from music playing golf, the fun. frontman is ready to get back in the studio and record a new full-length.
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired 'Royals' Even though Lorde's been telling the story of how Kansas City Royal third baseman, George Brett, inspired her hit song, she hadn't gotten a chance to meet her muse. That is until now.