- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She'll (Probably) Never Go Solo "My priority will always be Paramore," she said. "I know where my heart is. And it's this band. I can't imagine wanting to do anything else."
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Morrissey's First New Album In Five Years Gets A Title Morrissey has given us more than his fair share of gobsmacking, WTF titles over the years. And his latest will definitely get people talking once again.
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia Kings of Leon and Philadelphia's signature cheesesteaks: two great tastes that taste great together!
- Steve Aoki 'Cakes' Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training The story of Millan coming to Aoki's canine rescue is part of the promotional lead up to a new Millan TV series, Cesar 911, which premieres this week.
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music "Music isn't rewarding for them, even though other kinds of rewards, like money, are. It just doesn't affect them," cognitive neuroscientist Josep Marco-Pallerés found in a new study.
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup The star-studded event is set for Memorial Day weekend, and will boast appearances from a wide assortment of EDM favorites, including Krewella and Martin Garrix.
- Concord Pavilion To Get Multi-Million Dollar Makeover Before 2014 Concert Season The renovations of architect Frank Gehry's original 1975 design include new lights, new landscaping, new signage, a new art installation and improved acoustics.
- New Study Uses Science And Dots To Identify "Most Hipster Bands" A recent, not so orthodox, study has unlocked the key to hipster music. You know, the band your ahead of the trends hipster friend says they looove, but then adds, "but you've probably never heard of them."
- Interview: Queens of the Stone Age's Josh Homme Says He's 'Not a Metal Guy' "If you're going to be different, you're going to be hit by rocks," Queens frontman Josh Homme told Radio.com, quoting his grandfather. "So you need to learn to like rocks."
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video 'Chella Ride' The animated clip features the group's signature space dogs on a wild interstellar mission that quickly escalates into chaos.
- LIVE Lounge