- Travis Barker Talks Tom DeLonge, blink-182 Controversy & the 'Red Flag' of It All "To get a manager to do it, I can't really say anything positive about that. Right there that's a red flag.
- Hozier Covers Ariana Grande's 'Problem': Listen He did not take on Iggy Azalea's part.
- The Offspring Are 'Coming For You' in New Song: Listen New album on the way? Seems so.
- New Music to Know: The Magic of Børns Børns lives in a tree house, was once a magician and recently had a whale pun-filled chat with Taylor Swift. And right now, he's making some of the best pop music around.
- Courtney Love Lands Recurring Role on 'Empire' Courtney Love will play a "hard rock powerhouse, who is part of Empire Entertainment’s stable of artists."
- Passion Pit Announce New Album, 'Kindred,' for Spring Release Passion Pit have been spacing their albums apart by about three years exactly, with their previous two coming in 2009 and 2012, respectively.
- Tom DeLonge Calls 'Tunnels' His Favorite Angels & Airwaves Song: Watch the Video Angels & Airwaves frontman Tom DeLonge proclaimed "Tunnels" the song he's most proud of writing, next to "The Adventure," the band's first big hit, and blink-182's "I Miss You."
- Jared Leto's Ups and Downs: The Good, the Bad & the Totally Crazy Leto aficionados have been charting his career for quite some time. Come along as we recall some of his greatest ups and downs.
- Jack White Reunited the Raconteurs, Sang With Loretta Lynn Last Night: Watch They jammed through "Salute Your Solution" from their last album, 2008's Consolers of the Lonely, and their hit 2006 hit "Steady as She Goes" from their debut Broken Boy Soldiers.
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, 'Absolution Calling,' on February 5 Incubus will debut the band's new song on the world famous KROQ in Los Angeles during the Kevin & Bean morning show.
- John Frusciante Is Making an Acid House Album: Hear the First Single John Frusciante is making a new album, but it won't be rock music. He's making an acid house album under the name Trickfinger.
- Who is Future User? New Band Reveals Identities in Exclusive Interview Future User's identities have finally been revealed and the band continues to disturb and provoke social and political discussion with real needles and cameos from cycling great Lance Armstrong and Marvel’s Stan Lee.