- Monterey's First City Fest Is Offering Discounted Tix to First Responders & Military First City is a pretty cool fest: free carnival rides, a vinyl record swap, and hey—that music bill is looking pretty grand too.
- B.A.R.F.: Here's How to Get Your Free RSVP to the Bay Area Record Fair The best things in life are free. And also music. And beer too. Yeah, beer and music.
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Is Selling The Band's First-Ever Setlist from California Show Want to get your hands on a modern punk relic?
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Help Out Fellow Seattle Natives Fences on 'Arrows' Fences are an alt rock act from Seattle that's still looking for that major breakthrough — and might have finally found it, thanks in part to a fellow Washingtonian.
- Single Again: Eve 6 - 'Inside Out' Single Again is where Dan Weiss investigates chart hits of the past and present, their stories, what they meant and how good they really are.
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, '70s Sci-Fi Album 'Trouble In Paradise' Radio.com talked to Jackson about how she could never write songs the way Taylor Swift does, latent sexism in the music press and her epic disappointment that the future turned out nothing like sci-fi from the 1970s promised it would.
- Jenny Lewis Performs 'Just One of The Guys' on Fallon, Complete with Dancers in Drag: Watch Taking a page from the video for the track, which features Kristen Stewart, Brie Larsen and Anne Hathaway and was directed by Ms. Lewis herself, she brought a long a few female dancers wearing tracksuits and mustaches.
- Spoon's New Album, 'They Want My Soul,' Is Streaming The album hits stores Aug. 5.
- Karen O Goes Swimming in 'Rapt' Video: Watch The video shows Karen O hangin' underwater, fading in and out of shots so as not to drown, all while the song, "Rapt," unfolds its minimal self.
- Lea Michele of 'Glee' Fame Joining 'Sons of Anarchy' as a Guest Star The episode will air on Oct. 14, and there is no word on whether it will be one-and-done or if there might be further visits from Gertie during the season.
- Two Former Members of Pussy Riot Suing the Russian Government After Imprisonment The pair has announced they will be suing the Russian government for €120,000 each in compensation, as well as €10,000 in court fees.
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy "When a music artist or songwriter signs to Ultra, it is our responsibility to protect what they have created."