- Hear Foo Fighters' New Song 'Congregation' The song is the third taste of new album 'Sonic Highways.'
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her 'Idol,' Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call While there are many reasons to look up to Lorde, she has found her own hero, one who is rather god-like. At least, in his professional opinion.
- Metallica Plan Reissues of 'Ride the Lightning,' 'Master of Puppets' And they're asking fans to help them collect artifacts from the era.
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with 'I Bet My Life': Watch "I remember watching the LeBron James documentary with my buddies over my house in high school, and thinking you know, 'That dude's going to go on to do big things,'" Dan Reynolds told the crowd.
- WALK THE MOON Announce New Album 'Talking Is Hard' WALK THE MOON, the Cincinnati dance-rock band who've garnered a following for their '80s-leaning pop songs, have a new album on the way.
- Is E-40 The Biggest Giants Fan Of 2014? E-40 loves the Giants. The Bay Area's legendary rapper has always made his local loyalties known in his music, and for the last few weeks, he has been making the rounds for the Series. Though he's a fan of the 49ers and the Warriors as well,...
- Hear a Snippet of Foo Fighters' New Song 'Congregation' The song is set to premiere by the end of this week.
- Video: Kasabian 'Bumblebee' Live In The Music Unlimited Live Lounge Watch Kasabian perform their song "Bumblebee" live in the Music Unlimited LIVE Lounge at LIVE 105 in San Francisco. Powered by Music Unlimited.
- Metallica Schedules Week-Long Residency on 'The Late Late Show' for November The residency coincides with the 10-year anniversary of Metallica's documentary, 'Some Kind of Monster,' and the release of the band's new single.
- Social Distortion's Mike Ness Talks Cars, Boxing and His Ranch: Watch "I just enjoy taking a car and making it beautiful again. The whole attitude of the car just changes. Now I've made it my car."
- The Uptown Nightclub In Oakland To Close Next Week According to a report/eulogy by the Contra Costa Times, The Uptown Nightclub will be shutting its doors next week after seven years on Telegraph Ave. in Oakland. "This place was never the moneymaker; this was the community room," said Jim Sweeney...
- The Dead Weather Release New Song 'Buzzkill(er)': Listen We'll have to wait until 2015 to hear the album it will appear on — at this point, what's another handful of months?