LIVE 105 BFD tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster.
Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Alt-J Meet-N-Greet In The PlayStation Music SpaceSee pictures from our meet-n-greet with Alt-J in the PlayStation Music Space.
The 1975 Meet-N-GreetCheck out pictures from our special The 1975 meet-n-greet.
Bastille In The PlayStation Music SpacePictures of Bastille in the PlayStation Music Space at LIVE 105 on April 23, 2017 in San Francisco.
Bastille Meet-N-Greet In The PlayStation Music SpaceCheck out pictures of our special Bastille meet-n-greet in the PlayStation Music Space at LIVE 105.
The xx In The PlayStation Music SpacePicture from our special performance from the xx in the PlayStation Music Space on April 17, 2017.
Panic! At The Disco Meet-N-GreetSee pictures from our special Panic! At The Disco Meet-N-Greet.

1. Matt says:

Stopped looking after I saw Neon Trees at #5 and thought for sure it was going to be “Everybody Talks” and it was actually “Animal” from 2 years ago!

2. Len Stive says:

Where is the lsit of songs throughout the day?

3. Marie says:

When I look at the playlist for tuesday (1.31.12), it only goes up to 2:16 PM. I’m looking for a song that was played in the 7:00 PM hour. Is there a way to see what was placed? There was a really good song but I can’t remember the name. I think the title had “kiss” in it; but not positively sure. I believe the DJ that night might have been a woman.
    Any help of getting this song would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4. Joe Mama says:

I thought all of Coldplay’s fans died of boredom….

5. William says:

At 635 pm on Friday 2/10, there was a kick ass electronica song with no lyrics except a chill out about half way through and it was a femake singer… Ive heard it once before, but it’s not listed in the playlist that shows multiples of the same song and multiple times. Anyone know what that was? And btw live 105, your playlist feature sucks.

1. D_MONEY says:

That was “Levels” by AVICII

1. William says:

Kick ass. Thanks!

6. Matt says:

Wow, no playlist for the entire month of February???? Now deleting Live-105 from my favorites.

7. Sahaj says:

It annoys me so much when they overplay a song, like Sombody That I Used To Know, it was good the first 15 times, now its annoying as hell