EVERYTHING #LIVE105NSSN 2016 > > CLICK HERE
Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Throwback Thursday: Bowling With Paramore In 2009We took some lucky winners out fora day of bowling with Paramore in San Francisco.
Kings Of Leon At Bill Graham Civic AuditoriumSee pictures of Kings Of Leon and Deerhunter on stage at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco on January 27, 2017.
AFI At The Fox TheaterPictures of AFI at the Fox Theater in Oakland on January 21, 2017.
Phantogram Meet-N-Greet At NSSNPhantogram hangs out backstage and meets with fans at Not So Silent Night 2016.
Photo Booth At LIVE 105 Not So Silent Night - Powered by VuduDid you get your picture taken at the photo booth powered by Vudu at LIVE 105 Not So Silent Night? Download your picture here!
Green Day At Not So Silent Night 2016Green Day took the stage at LIVE 105's Not So Silent Night Saturday.

1. Matt says:

Stopped looking after I saw Neon Trees at #5 and thought for sure it was going to be “Everybody Talks” and it was actually “Animal” from 2 years ago!

2. Len Stive says:

Where is the lsit of songs throughout the day?

3. Marie says:

When I look at the playlist for tuesday (1.31.12), it only goes up to 2:16 PM. I’m looking for a song that was played in the 7:00 PM hour. Is there a way to see what was placed? There was a really good song but I can’t remember the name. I think the title had “kiss” in it; but not positively sure. I believe the DJ that night might have been a woman.
    Any help of getting this song would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4. Joe Mama says:

I thought all of Coldplay’s fans died of boredom….

5. William says:

At 635 pm on Friday 2/10, there was a kick ass electronica song with no lyrics except a chill out about half way through and it was a femake singer… Ive heard it once before, but it’s not listed in the playlist that shows multiples of the same song and multiple times. Anyone know what that was? And btw live 105, your playlist feature sucks.

1. D_MONEY says:

That was “Levels” by AVICII

1. William says:

Kick ass. Thanks!

6. Matt says:

Wow, no playlist for the entire month of February???? Now deleting Live-105 from my favorites.

7. Sahaj says:

It annoys me so much when they overplay a song, like Sombody That I Used To Know, it was good the first 15 times, now its annoying as hell