Click here for ALL NEW App to listen to LIVE 105 + KKL!
Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Muse Meet-N-GreetPicture from our special Muse Meet-N-Greet at Shoreline on September 15, 2017.
Thirty Seconds To Mars Meet-N-GreetPicture from our special Thirty Seconds To Mars Meet-N-Greet at Shoreline on September 15, 2017.
Muse At ShorelinePictures of Muse performing on Septer 15, 2017 at Shoreline in Mountain View.
Judah And The Lion Meet-N-Greet In The PlayStation Music SpacePictures from our special meet-n-greet with Judah and the Lion in The PlayStation Music Space.
Vance Joy In The PlayStation Music SpacePictures of Vance Joy performing live in The PlayStation Music Space at LIVE 105 on August 8, 2017.
Vance Joy Meet-N-Greet In The PlayStation Music SpaceSee pictures from our special meet-n-greet with Vance Joy in the PlayStation Music Space.

1. Matt says:

Stopped looking after I saw Neon Trees at #5 and thought for sure it was going to be “Everybody Talks” and it was actually “Animal” from 2 years ago!

2. Len Stive says:

Where is the lsit of songs throughout the day?

3. Marie says:

When I look at the playlist for tuesday (1.31.12), it only goes up to 2:16 PM. I’m looking for a song that was played in the 7:00 PM hour. Is there a way to see what was placed? There was a really good song but I can’t remember the name. I think the title had “kiss” in it; but not positively sure. I believe the DJ that night might have been a woman.
    Any help of getting this song would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4. Joe Mama says:

I thought all of Coldplay’s fans died of boredom….

5. William says:

At 635 pm on Friday 2/10, there was a kick ass electronica song with no lyrics except a chill out about half way through and it was a femake singer… Ive heard it once before, but it’s not listed in the playlist that shows multiples of the same song and multiple times. Anyone know what that was? And btw live 105, your playlist feature sucks.

1. D_MONEY says:

That was “Levels” by AVICII

1. William says:

Kick ass. Thanks!

6. Matt says:

Wow, no playlist for the entire month of February???? Now deleting Live-105 from my favorites.

7. Sahaj says:

It annoys me so much when they overplay a song, like Sombody That I Used To Know, it was good the first 15 times, now its annoying as hell